Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP TM Transportation Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : o SAP TM solution delivery, support SAP TM Lead in design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact o Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP TM o Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements o Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements o Coordination with cross functional teams to implement industry standard solution
- Technical Experience : o Overall 5 years of SAP experience with 2 years of SAP-TM hands on experience in implementation, support, and upgrade projects o Must have experience in configuring and implementing modules like order management, planning, execution, charge management and settlement o Must have good functional and business knowledge, worked in enhancement, integration, testing and application support in S4 HANA embedded TM o Knowledge of cost distribution product valuation owing to freight cost
- Professional Attributes : o Good communications skills o Leadership skills o Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.