Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : a - Would be working on L2 activities as Techno-functional resource b - Would be actively communicating with Client and Business Users c - Capable enough to handle the live production issues d - Should be a good troubleshooter with analytical skills e Good Team Player and ready to work in shifts
- Technical Experience : a - Expertise in Energy Trading b - Expertise in using Aligne, ETRM tool c - End to end understanding of FO, GBO, Batch Management in Aligne d - Build and deployment experience e - Good to have experience working with the Business Users on regular basis
- Professional Attributes : a - Good analytical and problem-solving skills b - Good communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies based on project requirement
- Educational Qualification : a - BE / BTech / MCA or Min 15 years of Education or As per company standards
- Additional Information : a - Should be able to work in rotational shifts
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.