Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Aveva PDMS
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Configure Aveva Unified engineering environment 2 Create/Manage SEED files and update the same as required 3 Triage the product issues coming to L3 queue and work with Vendor to resolve it 4 Provide work around to users in case of delay by vendor to provide product bug fixes 5 Proactively communicate the updates between users, L1/L2 and vendors 6 Work with vendors to provide inputs on product back logs 7 Testing and validation during Feature Updates of assets/ projects
- Technical Experience : 1 Aveva Instrumentation, Any other Instrumentation tools Configuration management, Knowledge management, managing SaaS environments
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication and Presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 yrs of Full time Education
- Additional Information : Aveva UCE Instrumentation : Aveva Instrumentation Administrator
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.