Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Platform Engineering
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization,React.js
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Architecting and deigning the Web application based on reactjs 2 Leading and guding the the development activities on technical front 3 Review of Architecture, design and code 4 Communicating with stakeholders 5 Deploying the applications and services services to Azure cloud, Azure DevOps and Scrum based development 6 Assessment of NFR requirements and defining architecture for them
- Technical Experience : 1 Experiencing the architecting and designing web aplications 2 Experience in design and developing the solutions using reactjs/ angular framework with HTML5 3 Architecture for real time dashboards, web security, scalability 4 Knowledge of User management, security and scalability on Azure cloud environment 5 UI/UX Design, HTMl5, Azure cloud hosting 7 Knowledge of Angular, Graphs, Real time dashboard, reports 8 Knowledge of DevOps, Unit testing
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good communications skills and ability to manage the team members 2 Must have proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.