Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Strong technical expertise on JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, JQuery, AJAX technologies, SQL 2: Should be able to understand the business drivers and functional context behind problem statement and deliver 3: Prior hands on experience on developing products/frameworks using java, J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate, web services 4: Should have very good understanding of technology best practices to be followed in agile development methodology 5: Should have demonstrated success
- Technical Experience : 1: Good knowledge of Spring Boot, Rational data base, PL SQL, JAVA script, and inclination towards programing / coding 2: Must have experience either on Java and SQL or Net and SQL 3: Technically skilled in configuration and customization 4: Functional knowledge on Financial applications will be advantage 5: Support experience is required 5 flexible to work on shifts
- Professional Attributes : a Good verbal and written communication skills in English b A creative thinker and experienced problem solver c Be a Team player
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of full time education b Bachelor Degree from Tier-1 College Preferable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.