Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : Align and Up-to-date Functions Supply Chain, CFO EV, Customer Strategy, TO Business Architecture with the key trends and best practices Enable Asset Innovation Program of a function by collaborating with the Functions stakeholders, offering leads, and COE cross teams to build assets / frameworks / methodologies across BPM Lifecycle, Process Mining and Process Automation Provide BPM expertise for Sales Delivery and share customized BPM content for client workshops, RFPs etc across BPM Lifec
- Technical Experience : Functions BPM Consultant / Level 9 Team Lead
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills ppt, excels are a must
- Educational Qualification : Full Time Graduate Experience in Digital Technologies Cloud, AI ML is an advantage
- Additional Information : Hands-on experience on BPML tools ARIS, Signavio, Mavim etc is desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.