Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills : Adobe AEM Sites
- Good To Have Skills : Content Mgmt Platforms, Adobe AEM UI Development, Adobe AEM UI Development
- Job Requirements :
- Technical Experience : 1 Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements, design, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions, and provide out of the box solution 2 Develop, deploy AEM applications on cloud leveraging DevOps processes and pipelines 3 Create integrations between AEM and other systems to meet business requirements 4 Migrate Adobe Digital Assets from other systems to AEM as required 5 Work diligently in an Agile team environment following Agile best practices 6 Integr
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good verbal written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization 2 Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision c: Effective Co-ordination and Analytical skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.