Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : work with Onsite teams and Business architects and define Functional and Non-Functional requirements Design/Architecture end end Automation solution Design Intelligent Automation solutions in accordance with standard Accenture design principles and conventions Making sure the product/solution architecture is scalable and extensible Engage client and accountable for communicating and bringing consensus on technical solution Drive innovations while producing designs and reduce developement cost
- Technical Experience : Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team Lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance Identify best custom solution that meet our customers needs in terms of RPA strategy on enterprise level Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions Solve issues that arise in day
- Professional Attributes : Deep knowledge Software of Architecture experience minimum 5 years Knowledge on any of the RPA technologies such as Blue prism, Automation Anywhere or any other is additional advantage Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment Ability to work effectively with clients
- Educational Qualification : BE/BETECH ANY DEGREE
- Additional Information : Certification Requirements: Any MTA-TA Certification Equivalent certification in the market
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Cloud Automation DevOps Technical Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Technical Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.