Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :Micro Focus Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Participate in requirements and design reviews 2 Develop test plans and design software to execute those tests 3 Perform smoke, regression, functional,mobile and exploratory testing 4 Verify and validate new tests, test systems and solutions 5 Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug
- Technical Experience : Strong UFT working experience with good analytical, written and communication skills as it is a client facing roleShould have expert knowledge in Automation test script creation, execution and debugging using UFTShould have created automation frameworks such as Data Driven, Keyword driven and hybridMust have knowledge in VB scripting and descriptive programmingHands on experience in HP ALM and JIRAGood to have Healthcare Payor knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication and technical presentation skills oral and written 2 Develop dashboard designs / wireframes to make dashboards outcome-driven and actionable 3 Excellent Communication, collaboration and Analytical Skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.