Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Deployment Technologies
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes-Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Technical Experience : Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as Play and Spark Basic understanding of the class loading mechanism in Java-Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems-Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MTech or MSc in computer science with 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Third Party IT Risk Management Security Architect
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Operations Security Architect
Endpoint Protection Security Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.