Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail b- Capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles played by fellow team members c- Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working
- Technical Experience : a- Application developer with 3 years of hands on experience in Informatica Power Center b- Participates in ETL Design of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications c- Creates ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter 10x and prepare corresponding documentation d- Designs and builds integrations supporting standard data warehousing objects type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schema, etc
- Professional Attributes : a- Positive Attitude b-Communication skills c-Flexibility -Taking initiative
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.