Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills : Master Data Management, No Technology Specialization
- Good To Have Skills : Data Management, No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 5 to 6 years of experience in software development 2 Technical architect role, propose technical design perform project estimations 3 Help team and client to resolve production issues 4 Work closely with client and team and understanding the requirement, design, analyze and do the code changes 5 Should able to handle day to day activity like team management, daily meeting etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have 5 years of configuration /Technical knowledge/experience in implementing Riversand MDM solutions 2 Solid understanding and experience of Riversand MDM technical architecture 3 Experience in developing, implementing, Configuring the tool 4 Multiple project implementation experience in Riversand MDM
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong communication and presentation skills, Client facing role 2 Good problem solving and analytical skills 3 Work with the team using waterfall/Agile methodologies 4 Professional with ability to properly handle internal and external confidential data 5 Ability to handle multiple modules/tasks
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of fulltime education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.