Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in any one of these RPA Tools - UI Path 2 Project/Program management skills of development project as well as support project 3 To work with the client directly gathering requirements to align technology with business strategy and goals and 4 To be able to represent program/project status with internal and external stakeholders 5 Managing the program team Support and Development
- Technical Experience : 1 RPA Technical knowledge on any tool like UI Path with strong experience throughout the entire RPA project lifecycle 2 Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective, perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution Migration experience is value addition 3 Co-ordinate and participate in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs
- Professional Attributes : 7 Excellent client and stakeholder management skills along with strong interpersonal skills 8 Excellent verbal and written communication skills 9 Functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge or offering expertise is added value
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.