Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work on leading ERP SAP Application in areas of Finance and Accounting Business Planning and Consolidation Finance Supply Chain Management to design best practice technology solutions.Capture user requirements and understand and translate client requirements into business and technology solutions.Provide technology analysis.Analyze as is and to be processes to define system technology requirements.Deliver quality functional application designs.
- Technical Experience : Sound Functional process knowledge in two or more areas like Financial Accounting GL or AR or AP Banking Asset Management Costing Budgeting and Planning Monthly Yearly Financial Closing Audit Requirements Taxation MIS reporting and analytics Corporate Treasury and other Finance process.Understanding of integrated flows from Procurement Sales and other logistics supply chain process.Good understanding of 1 or more Industry business processes. working knowledge of MS Office
- Professional Attributes : Ability to multitask managing multiple projects and competing priorities Tech savvy and open to learn technology.Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Undergraduate degree in finance commerce MBA Finance PG MBA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.