Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Apache Spark
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Apache1 This role is primarily responsible for Databricks, Pyspark/Scala Developer 2 Accountable for Designing, Developing, Testing, Debugging and Deploying 3 Provide appropriate solutions for business requirements 4 Need to implement the best practices on Pyspark/Scala
- Technical Experience : 1 Must Have exp in SparkML 2 Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on prod DEV 3 Experience using statistical/Big data languages Pyspark,Scala,SQL,etc to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets 4 Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc and their real-world advantages/drawbacks 5 Exp in implementing Data science solutions using Databricks 6 Cloud knowledge/certification in any one of cloud pf
- Professional Attributes : 1 Be a self starter and a fast learner 2 Possess strong problem solving skills with the ability to methodically analyze and resolve technical challenges 3 Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.