Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Operations Engineer
- Project Role Description :Manage the cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, virtual networks), execution of scripting and monitoring automations. Manage the environment incidents with a focus on service restoration. Act as operations support for all computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents /requests.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory,Microsoft Azure IaaS,Windows PowerShell
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for the overall day-to-day hands-on support of the Windows Based Application Hosted IIS, NET, third party hosted application in production and non-prod environments as well as new projects 2 Must be familiar with O365 and Azure AD Good Experience with Application Hosted in IIS, ASPNET frameworks 3 Hands-on Experience in OS patching Troubleshooting OS related issues, Installing, updating packages in Windows servers 4 Experience of working in large landscape/environment
- Technical Experience : Hosting application with IIS, Windows, MS Azure Hosted Application, VMWare understanding Storage SAN and NAS knowledge, DNS, Security Aspects, Firewall, FTP, Exchange Admin Center, Expert level in Windows Administration, Strong troubleshooting skills, Familiar with connection strings, ODBC, MS SQL, Oracle as database backend to administer frontend application
- Professional Attributes : Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with the clients Ability to operate independently and make decisions with the direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : Graduation and above
- Additional Information : MS-Exchange, Office 365, mail flow, Application Deployment, Windows 2012/2019 Administration, ADFS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.