Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Familiar with hands on SAP MDG Framework Design principles Technology tools Business processes ability to run workshops consulting role rolling up to SAP Master Data Capability Manager 2 Lead Support Master Data Fit Gap workshops along with upline be a SME in the respective Techno Functional stream 3 Works closely with Master Data lead for achieving the delivery Manage the day to day delivery against assigned module objects report for Accenture internal PMO Mgmt status reports
- Technical Experience : SAP Mas1 ABAP with MDG Technical more than 7 years of experience 2 Functional Knowledge on core Master Data Material Business Partner Customer Vendor Financeer Data Governance
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent Communication 2 Client facing experience 3 Hands on experiences are mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.