Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Hibernate ORM,Java Enterprise Edition,Java Standard Edition,Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Design and implement scalable and high quality APIs in Scala using the Play framework following the best practices Meeting all the web application security guidelines of the organization B Documenting the APIs using the OPEN API Swagger specification C Do the code review of peers D Do the build and deployment of the changes on server E Guide the team in development and assign and track their work
- Technical Experience : Java Developer JDProficiency in Java with a good understanding of its ecosystems Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC ModelViewController Pattern JDBC Java Database Connectivity Hibernate and RESTful web services SpringBoot fundamentals along with Cloud Understanding of building tools like Ant Maven Gradle JavaServer pages JSP and servlets Web frameworks like Struts and Spring Serviceoriented architecture
- Professional Attributes : Should have experience in working in a dynamic environment and leading a team of 45 people Should be a team player
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.