- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Applied Intelligence, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Applied Intelligence applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Applied Intelligence provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/applied-intelligence-index
This position requires a strong thought leader who can drive business decisions and issue resolution through collaboration. Proven ability to deliver results is a must. Individual must be able to effectively manage cross-functional partners that are internal and external to Accenture and Accenture’s Clients. Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities and/or knowledge of SDLC in data management and systems configuration is a plus. The candidate should have some people management experience.
• Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for Retail / FMCG clients
• Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
o Customer Segmentation
o Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
o Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
o Customer Lifetime Value
o Pricing Analytics
o Web Analytics
• Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
• Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
• Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 1-3 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 1 years of quantitative analysis in the Retail / FMCG Industry.
• Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
Must have Skills:
Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
• Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
• Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
• Predictive analytics and clustering
Good to have skills:
• Machine learning
Travel: Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Professional Development Skills: Project Dependent