Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :Application Design,Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A :Acting as Product Owners, understanding end to end journey from business as well as data perspective B:Understand complex business issues and the technical implications associated with business requirements C:Analysing the impact of upstream changes and communicating downstream impact as well D:Understanding Data Lifecycle; Data Analysis and producing data mappings between various data and reporting platforms E :Writing User Stories and helping with solutions
- Technical Experience : A:Should have experience of dealing with multiple Stakeholders, covering different geographies B:Experience of business process re-engineering, analysis, user requirement gathering, gap analysis C:Strong understanding of Agile methodology, familiar with Stories requirements artefact used in Agile D: Data Analysis and producing data mappings between various data and reporting platforms E:Should have experience producing Solution Design Specifications by working closely with architects
- Professional Attributes : A: Must have good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : BE / B tech / MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.