Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : A This role demands a highly technical, extremely hands-on Oracle Analytics Server OAS enterprise report B engineer who will work closely with client teams to develop new business rules, as well as, drive additional consumption of Oracle Analytics reports for the users C The candidate must have a good understanding of the value of data and analytics to designing, build and implement the enterprise reports D The candidate will engage with a customer to discover business problems and goals, and de
- Technical Experience : 2-3 implementation experience on Oracle SaaS cloud report building Worked mainly on financial reporting
- Professional Attributes : A Engage with client on requirement discussion and convert the requirement in to design B Design, build and deployment of enterprise reports - Also contribute if any support required on report testing - Guide team members on reporting
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.