Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Spring Boot Lead Developer with experience in application components using Spring Boot b Should possess application development experience in Java 7/8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot following industry-recognized software development life cycle c Essential skills are Java 7, Java 8, functional aspects, Spring Framework It is important that the resources are familiar with the current Spring platform and its capabilities, Spring Boot, Spring Integration d Spring Data, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven
- Technical Experience : a 6 years of experience developing web applications using J2EE b 6 years of experience in Spring Boot c Good knowledge of MicroServices d Experience working with tools like Git, Maven, JFrog, UDeploy e Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience f Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth is a must
- Professional Attributes : a: Responsible to interact with other team stakeholders and make sure the test dependent activities are completed b: Responsible to train and educate team members and keep the team equipped with required business and testing knowledge
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.