Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Develop solutions using NodeJS and React B: involving in peer code reviews C: Should be able to fine tune the application
- Technical Experience : A: At least 5-6 years practical experience of using React and REST API NodeJS, Single Page Applications SPA B: Understanding on Webpack/CRA, Jest/Cypress, CI/CD C: Basic knowledge on Unit/Integration tests D: Understanding on Module Bundlers E: Understanding on State Management
- Professional Attributes : A; Quick learner and enthusiast in taking team responsibilities B; Good team player with good communication skills with client
- Educational Qualification : A; 15 years of full time education in Btech/Mtech
- Additional Information : Reactjs is a must
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.