Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : At least 6 years of IT experience and 4 years or more of work experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modelling, optimization and data qualityAbility to develop ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using a combination of Python/ETL tools and Snowflakes SnowSQL Ability to understand data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud-based and on-premise technologiesStrong experience in working with and optimizing existing ETL processes and d
- Technical Experience : Minimum of 5 years in IT DW/ETL/BI projects preferred and 3 years working as Data Architect Strong command on Snowflake Queries JOINS, CTEs, Semi-structured data JSON/XML Excellent understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF, facts and dimensions and their specific applicationsVery good knowledge of RDBMS topics, ability to write complex SQL, PL/SQL experience with Postgre DB development is strongly preferred Experience in Agile development methodologies In-depth understanding of Dat
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15 years of education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.