Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SAP Ariba Integration experience including CI8/9 and ABAP Minimum 7-8 years of ABAP programming experience Extensive experience in ABAP and Proxy debugging, SOA Manager configuration Experience in IDOC /ALE RFC and BAPI Experience in BADI and User Exit Basic understanding of SAP MM module
- Technical Experience : Must have done 2-4 E2E implementation Project in SAP ABAP PI/PO and CPI experience is added advantage
- Professional Attributes : a: Strong Written and Verbal communications skill b: Strong analytical Skill c: Strong team management stakeholder management skill d: Should detailed reporting and SLA understanding
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors Degree in engineering or Science
- Additional Information : a: Location Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune b: Visa Required NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.