Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Major Incident Handling and critical project support 2 Understanding of the issue, assessing the business impact, co-ordinate with stakeholders and support teams on the bridge, track and drive actions, co-ordinate for SME and Supplier support, manage communications to internal and delivery stakeholders
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands on experience working in a technical area like Network, Platform, Database, Storage, middleware, applications 2 Ability to assess and analyze technical issues 3 Good communication Verbal and Written
- Professional Attributes : 1 Shift lead Manage task assignments for OOTW, mailbox monitoring and management help line monitoring, drive shift activities, ensure, and manage smooth hand over and communications 2 support client onboardings, project and ad hoc activities
- Educational Qualification : Any degree
- Additional Information : Shift: Any 9 hours in 24 hours 24/7 shift includes night shift and weekend on rotation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.