- Job description
Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Analytics, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Mobility, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. Accenture Analytics applies sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes – to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. With deep industry and technical experience, Accenture Analytics provides services and solutions that include, but are not limited to: analytics-as-a-service through the Accenture Insights Platform, continuous intelligent security, machine learning, and IoT Analytics. For more information, follow us @ISpeakAnalytics and visit www.accenture.com/analytics.
Candidate should have good understanding of Simulation /Optimization methods and approaches. The candidate should be able to bring in meaningful data driven insights supporting with statistical concepts and apply the same in wider Supply Chain context. The candidate will be expected to deal with Simulation and optimization related issues in client situations for different industry verticals.
Additionally, the role would require contributing towards business development and asset development initiatives.
• Masters in Mechanical/ Industrial / Production engineering/ Mathematics/ Statistics and/or Bachelors in Mechanical/ Industrial / Production engineering/ Mathematics + MBA in Operations.
• Ph.D in Operations Research/ Management is good to have. –
• Any other degrees with exposure to mathematical/statistical modeling
Must Have Skills:
Experience: 1-4 Years
Preferred functional Skills
• Mathematical modeling skills to formulate problems
o Must to have: linear/ integer/ mixed integer programming
o Good to have: dynamic/ stochastic / Quadratic and Non-linear programming
• Application knowledge of mathematical modeling skills in
o routing, transportation, allocation, product mix, deterministic and probabilistic inventory modeling
• Simulation modeling skills
o Queueing models, statistical distributions analysis, discrete events modeling, continuous time modeling (good to have)
o Application knowledge of simulation in complex events modeling such as shop floors, call centers, supply network, etc.
• Heuristic solution development - Fundamental knowledge in machine learning algorithms
o Artificial Neural networks/ Adaptive neural networks
o Genetic algorithms
o Simulated annealing
o TABU search, etc.
• Application knowledge of above algorithms in
o Pattern recognition
o Inventory modeling
o Forecasting/ predictive modeling
o Reliability modeling
Preferred technical skills
• Mathematical modeling/ Optimization tools
• Have hands on experience / in any one of the below tools.
o SAS/OR, IBM- ILOG CPLEX, LINDO, LINGO, Excel SOLVER,
• Working Knowledge in
o COIN-OR, MATLAB, R-Weka, Gurobi
• Simulation modeling - Must to have hands on experience in any one of the below tools.
o Working Knowledge in Rockwell ARENA , ExtendSim, ProModel, Simul8
Preferred Industry exposure
???????• Retail/ CPG/ Telecom/ Auto/ Agri
Gurgaon or Bengaluru or Mumbai