Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Expertise in data modelling principles/methods including conceptual, logical physical Data Models b: Develop Data Warehouse Dimensional modelling constructs; Develop and maintain the Data Warehouse Architecture using FSLDM c: Candidate must display strong analytical skills and responsible, methodical and organized with an ability to perform to high level of accuracy and have good attention to detail, quickly learn and adapt modelling methods from case studies or other proven approaches
- Technical Experience : a: 5 and above years relevant work experience where minimum 4 years in a Bank/FI Regulatory Reporting Financial Reporting Corporate Credit and FSLDM b: Advanced Knowledge of Banking Finance domain ,Very good understanding on FSLDM Model c: Rich experience in ETL, cleansing, customization, reformatting, integration, and insertion into a data warehouse d: Knowledge and experience in Teradata Ability to clearly communicate complex technical ideas, regardless of the technical capacity
- Professional Attributes : a: Candidate should have ability to work under pressure b: Should be of autonomous bent and a self-learner, assertive and able to make expert decisions based on personal judgment c: Excellent communication oral written and interpersonal skills d: Working in a dynamic, fast paced environment under
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : Shift - Regular
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.