Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineering Lead (Test Lead)
- Project Role Description :Leads a team of quality engineers through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Applies business and functional knowledge to develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies. Applies testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Finastra Fusion Global PAYplus (GPP)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts B: Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives C: Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Technical Experience : A: Must have GPP hands-on Experience Version 35 above B: Strong Knowledge of Payments domain and Swift messaging, Bulk Payment and Immediate Payments C: Good understanding of MT and XML-ISO20022 Message Format D: Hands on experience in any of the payment scheme like Target2, CHAPS, EURO, SEPA, FED, CHIPS E: Exposure to UK or European Payments and settlements F:Should have basic SQL and Unix knowledge G:Should be able to do test automation, Having knowledge of Automation Framework
- Professional Attributes : A:excellent communication skill B: Excellent Team management C: Good analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Modern Data Platform Application Lead
Posted 2 days ago
Microsoft Azure DevOps Application Developer
Posted 2 days ago
SAP Hybris Commerce Application Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.