Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Meeting with technology managers and the design team to discuss the goals and needs of the company 2 Examining and defining current architecture systems 3 Designing scalable architecture systems for Java-based applications 4 Identifying the hardware and software infrastructure needs to accommodate the companies architectural goals 5 Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks 6 Performing validation tests to ensure the flexibility and scalability of the Java environment
- Professional Attributes : 1 Resource should have good communication skill 2 Resource should have good analytical Problem-solving skill 3 Candidate should be a good team player 4 Interacting effectively with peers, superiors, and onsite team 5 Effective problem solving and conflict resolution
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.