Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Design, Build Test in Spring Boot microservices B: Deep knowledge in static code analysis emphasizing on Security Vulnerabilities and Best Practices C: Good understanding of cloud foundry and implementing CUP D: Contribute design decisions to drive efficiency
- Technical Experience : A: Minimum 5 years experience in Java and 2 years experience in Java 8 features B: Minimum 3 years of Hands-on in Rest Service and REST Template C: Minimum 5 years of experience in Spring Technologies with strong knowledge on Dependency Injection D:Minimum 5 years of Hands-on experience in writing Unit test cases using Junit and Mockito E: Minimum 1 year of experience working in Agile Projects TDD knowledge will be an added advantage F: Minimum 1 year of recent experience in Jenkins, GIT, Agile,
- Professional Attributes : A: Good communication and interpersonal skills B: Quick Learner, Goal oriented C: Team handling and analytical skills D: Presentation skills and ability to work in distributed teams E: Experience working in Agile team set up, SAFe Agile preferred
- Educational Qualification : A: Minimum 15 years of full-time education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.