Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Security Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Apply deep Cloud security skills to provide the following Security Services: design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients across multiple Cloud environments. In addition, the role may include providing services to help clients protect their information, infrastructures, applications and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Managed Cloud Security Services
- Good To Have Skills :Security Risk and Audit Operations,Security Risk Assessment,Security Strategy & Planning
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Mainly responsible for client originated internal/external InfoSec audits and regulatory compliance 2: Produce high quality InfoSec audits and assurance service reports, including preparing and reviewing due diligence requests, audit plans 3: Support internal audit activities related to information security and regulatory compliance 4: Support third party audit activities to include new partner onboarding and annual reviews 5: Assist with annual SOC1/SOC2 Audit activities
- Technical Experience : 1: 6 years of internal/external audit/information security experience, ideally with exposure to financial services and regulatory compliance sectors 2: Experience in Risk Management activities, including, risk assessment, BC/DR assessment, cloud security assessments 3: Stakeholder management 4: Experience in BCP DR activities and audits 5: Expertise in InfoSec and SOC audits and PCI DSS
- Professional Attributes : 1: Fluent in English in both oral and written communication 2: Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities 3: Able to work in 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification : 1: Any Graduate
- Additional Information : 1: Comptia Security or equivalent certification Mandatory 2: Azure AZ 500 or equivalent Mandatory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.