- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Security Architectures
- Good To Have Skills : Identity and Access Management,Microsoft Azure Security,Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1:Work with Business to define technical and functional requirements 2:Define security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals as defined by the clients long-term direction 3:Work with other architects and leads to ensure that the security components security technology, operations, and management are integrated as defined in the requirements 4:Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of security components security technology, Operations
- Technical Experience : 1:Lead the security architecture analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements 2:Work with the solution integration architect on these tasks 3:Work with support unit to determine how the application is supported in production, including back-ups, disaster recovery, system performance, and project management 4:Strong understanding of information security standards and frameworks/guidelines such as ISO, NIST, OWASP, SABSA and regulatory require
- Professional Attributes: 1:Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication 2:Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen 3:Ability to get along well with diverse personalities Able to work in 24/7 shifts
- Educational Qualification: 1: Any Graduate 2: CISSP 3:Azure Security Certification/Azure Solution Architect
- Additional Information: 1:Security Administration 2:Container Security Eg PRISMA, AQUASec 3:Vulnerability Management
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.