Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence Report Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Job involves comparing data between two complex systems be able to generate userfriendly reports using Business Objects B Resource must have 3-5 experience in Business Objects BO should be able to understand complex data structures C Must have experience in Oracle SQL server databases its scripting D Its Good to have US health industry domain experience
- Technical Experience : A Create Universe for reports B Understand the existing reports C Migrate them to BO Reports D Good to have SQL knowledge B Looking for a resource who can work on Business Object Reports C 4 or more Years of experience needed in BO Report Development
- Professional Attributes : A Good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.