- Project Role :Database Administrator
- Project Role Description : Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : Exadata Administration
- Good To Have Skills : Oracle GoldenGate
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A :Guide team in skills and competency development for Oracle Goldengate B: 3 years hands on experience with Oracle Golden Gate in a production environment, with direct experience in installation, setup, modification and troubleshooting C:Perform database tuning and performance monitoring, Implement / manage data retention and data lifecycle management D:Provide guidance and solutions to ensure effective and efficient backup and recovery for the Oracle database environments
- Technical Experience : A:5 Years current hands-on experience operationally supporting Oracle RDBMS to include Oracle 11g R2 and 12c B:3 years of experience hands on in Exadata C:Very Good Experience on Oracle RAC, Oracle -DataGuard, Oracle Enterprise Manager, RMAN D:Very good knowledge in Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris with scripting E:Very Good Experience in Goldengate HA, troubleshooting experience to resolve Oracle GoldenGate issues F:Good exposure with respect to OEM and Ansible G:Patch Management and Version C
- Professional Attributes: -Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Educational Qualification: - 15 Years of full education
- Additional Information: -Knowledge on ITIL standard and best practices,24x7 Support
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.