- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description : Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills : Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Take ownership of the reported issues and conduct L2 / L3 level troubleshooting b: Execute cloning / copying of environments, Perform data loads, data changes, and code / data migrations within the environments c: For in-scope applications, monitor integration / downstream extract functions and execute remediation for integration failures d: Manage maintenance schedule and execute maintenance activities for tenant owned activities, in accordance with the release plan
- Technical Experience : a: Installation, configuration and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products including critical patch and version management on Windows and Unix/Linux b: Maintenance, Monitoring Administration of MySQL PostgreSQL Databases c: Strong RDBMS Database Administration experience with knowledge of RMAN/BCV/Cloning
- ProfessionalÂ Attributes: 7 years experience Strong analytical and communication skills written, interpersonal, and presentational required Ability to lead troubleshooting calls involving senior stakeholders from Accenture / Clients
- EducationalÂ Qualification: Minimum Bachelors degree Relevant Vendor/Technology certifications preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.