Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A As a Technical Consultant to take control over deployment and integration aspects B Good experience of working on a highly customized SAP system C Understand the business requirement, transform business requirements into the technical designs and build the technical solution D Provide immediate solution to the critical requirement Prepare knowledge and solution document Should be able to communicate effectively with the user and the functional consultant
- Technical Experience : A 4 to 6 years of technical experience in core ABAP and OOPS ABAP B Must have excellent Debugging skill C Experience in SAP Scripts, smartforms, BAPI and BADI, enhancements, RFC D Good knowledge and experience in ALE IDOC interface E Hands on and good knowledge on ALV Reports, Module pool program F Should have excellent communication skill Hands on/ Knowledge on ABAP on HANA G Hands on/ Knowledge on CDS, ODATA, FIORI, Webdynpro, FPM H Hands on/ Knowledge on workflow
- Professional Attributes : A Good Oral and written communication skills B Ability to work with multiple stake holders onshore and offshore C Excellent team player and ability to work independently and assist junior team members
- Educational Qualification : A Candidate should be atleast completed Graduation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.