Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Data Services,NoSQL
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 5 years of experience in developing software applications including: analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying, and supporting of applications 2 Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python / Java 3 Extensive experience in developing complex stored Procedures/BTEQ Queries 4 Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Technical Experience : 1 Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches star and snowflake, dimensional modeling 2 Should have knowledge on D2P processes 3 Hands-on experience on AWS cloud platform is must - S3, Lambda,Glue,NoSqlDB
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have good Communication Skills 2 Should have good Analytical Skills 3 Team Player
- Educational Qualification : 1 BE/Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.