Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Apache Kafka
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Responsible for full software lifecycle, design and development of microservices and Kafka solutions B:Involved in application analysis, design development, verification and validation, it is to be done as per industry guidelines and best practices C:Working on Microservices architecture, development and deployment on Docker/Kubernetes using helm charts D:Must demonstrate a deep understanding of API and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP,JSON,XML, message queues
- Technical Experience : A:Knowledge of KSQL, K-streams, Kafka brokers, zookeepers and Kafka Control center is a significant plus B:Experience working with AvroConverters, JsonConverters, and StringConverters C:Experience building microservices using JAVA, JAX-RS, D:Experience building a truly distributed architecture based system, especially involving large data volumes and real-time distribution will be huge plus E:Experience with Cloud design and deployment F:Experience with RDBMS systemsOracle etc
- Professional Attributes : Good Leadership Skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.