Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Account Management,IT Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Project Solution Planning- Understand project/program stakeholder goals and expectations and assess impact on the overall business objectives b: Project Delivery and Management- Develop work plan and track monitor the project delivery against the stakeholder agreed plan c: Business Case Management- Re-assess the value proposition at regular intervals and at particular trigger points during a project eg change of stakeholder, significant business event d: Deliverable Management
- Technical Experience : a: 7 years of experience managing projects, projects, and teams b: Experience delivering projects using either Waterfall or Agile methodology c: Experience at working with client and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate d:Demonstrable record of strong and structured stakeholder communication expertise verbal written e:Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams eg delivery factories etc
- Professional Attributes : a: Self-motivated and ability to manage remote resources and teams b: Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills c: Strong problem solving and analysis skills d: Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : a: Bachelors degree in computer science, computer information systems or equivalent experience
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.