Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :ASP.NET MVC
- Good To Have Skills :Angular,Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work with development team to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements which involve the following tasks: Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap Developing and consuming Web API/ Rest API Support: Investigate any issues reported in Production and work on fix
- Technical Experience : 1 A very robust knowledge and deep experience of 4-6 years in Software development using C, ASPnet MVC, ASPnet WebAPI, Angular and SQL Server 2 Proficient in CSS, HTML, Bootstrap and writing cross-browser compatible code 3 Experience with developing and consuming Web API/ Rest API 4 Experience in database concepts such as DDL,DML and SQL Programming such as procedures, functions 5 Should have good troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Professional Attributes : Should be good team player Good Written Verbal Communication skills Good analytical and troubleshooting skills Knowledge/Experience of Agile methodology and Sprint based project delivery
- Educational Qualification : BE /B Tech
- Additional Information : Good to Have Skills: 1 Knowledge/Experience on Net Core, SSIS, TFS 1 Knowledge/Experience of Agile
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.