Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Tester
- Project Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Must Produce clear and concise documentation of test coverage as agreed with Stakeholders b: Should be able to define, estimate, plan, script and execute tests c: Must be able to Document and validates all test risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies d: Should Identify, code and maintain auto
- Technical Experience : a:Must have Experience in ETL/ Datawarehouse and cloud testing b: Should have Excellent SQL skills c: Must have Experience of Unix and python scripting d: Should have Comprehensive Cloud migration experience e: Should have In depth understanding of large-scale data, such as data warehouses and their best practice and principles of managing them
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communicators b: Team players c: Strong problem solvers d: Demonstrate high degree of ownership and are not afraid to ask questions e: Ability to multi task
- Educational Qualification : BE
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.