Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter,Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Able to drive process in all phases of S/w Development LifeCycle for Client/Server applications, Data Warehouse solutions B Will be working on Requirement analysis,design,development,testing and implementation using Oracle,Informatica Power Center/Developer C Managing the DEV/UAT/PROD environments with High Availability and Installation/configuration of Informatica PowerCenter and related products D Reviewing code design daily E Will be communicating with team and communicating with client
- Technical Experience : A:Hands on experience in Informatica, Oracle PL/SQL UNIX Tool B:Hands on experience in data base modelling, snowflake model, Business C:Should have knowledge on SDLC methods D:Must have experience on Agile/SCRUM tool E:Hands on experience in Object reporting tool, Autosys job scheduling are plus, not mandatory though
- Professional Attributes : A:Will be handling 4-6 member of Team B:Needs to work under pressure needed to carry out the job E:As a lead, guide junior team members on their career path
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of fulltime education or required qualification to perform this role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.