Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 As a Development Lead Backend Engineer,he/she will join a team of talented and passionate engineers providing leadership in the Backend areas of Java 8 or 11, Spring and K8s Additionally 2 They will assist in discussions related to architecture topics, solving complex problems and should be capable of leading a team of backend engineers
- Technical Experience : 1 Mastering Java 8/11 with Associate or Professional Certification 2 Extensive experience with Spring Boot/Security, ideally Spring Professional Certified 3 Deep Knowledge working with test frameworks and understanding of test coverage and test effectiveness 4 Seasoned expert in OOP 5 Heavily exposed to Hibernate, Docker and K8s, ideally K8s Certified Application Developer 6 Extensive exposure to REST API and API Security
- Professional Attributes : 1 Motivation to never stop learning in the digital IT space 2 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 3 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.