Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Spring Boot
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Produce alternate design concepts detailed approach B Ensure that the product satisfies technical design goals eg Performance, Modularity, Reliability, Maintainability, Reusability, Internationalization and Accessibility and followed by the team C Ensure technical cohesion and helps write the technical contract in interfaces and other abstract objects and data entities D Lead design review provides feedback E Responsible for end-to-end cross functional system design and communication
- Technical Experience : A Advanced knowledge of Java OOP with Spring Boot Frameworks B Containers and CNCF related technology such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker C Database knowledge in one of the followings: PostgreSQL, Mongo, Cosmos D Major CI/CD Tools: GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Azure DevOps E Microservice or API development: RESTFul F Microsoft Azure Cloud or other Cloud platform G Knowledge of DevOps practices, and tools H Familiarity with various testing techniques
- Professional Attributes : a Good verbal and written communication skills in English b A creative thinker and experienced problem solver c Be a Team player
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of full time education b Bachelor Degree from Tier-1 College Preferable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.