Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :VMware Architecture and Design
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : f Experience in Jenkins/Hudson or equivalent build orchestration tools g Setup CI/CD integration pipelines from code repository to build various servers ie: test, production etc h Setup Integration pipelines from code repository to build servers, test servers and production servers i Setup and manage Kubernetes cluster j Able to augment cloud solutions that will meet operational goals for high availability, performance, stability, security, and cost efficient
- Technical Experience : a Familiar in deploying applications to on-premise and cloud based infrastructure b Familiar with Deployment automation tools like Chef/Puppet for Continuous Integration and continuous Deployment c Knowledge on other virtualization infrastructure such as VMware, Private cloud experience d Experience with cloud platforms is helpful and understanding of cloud platforms is required eg AWS, Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins, Open shift, Cloud Foundry e Good at producing deployment templates/ recipes
- Professional Attributes : a Good verbal and written communication skills in English b A creative thinker and experienced problem solver c Be a Team player
- Educational Qualification : a Minimum 15 years of full time education b Bachelor Degree from Tier-1 College Preferable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.