Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : 1-Strong exposure to Python, Informatica Teradata 2-Strong Experience with SQLShould be very good with writing sql queries for real time scenarios 3-Experience or Knowledge on Data libraries with Python would be a plus -Good to have experience working in Bladebridge automation
- Technical Experience : 1-Strong Experience with End to End Informatica components and SQL Development preferably in a agile environment 2-Should have experience in leading a team of resources Should maintain a good working relationship with client 3-Resolve technical issues in the code and perform End-end testing
- Professional Attributes : 1-Good Communication skills 2-Resource should be ready to work in shift 12 to 10
- Educational Qualification : 1-Any Technical Graduation
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.