Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Scrum Master
- Project Role Description :Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile Methodology. Is also a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended. Protects the team, removes barriers to successful implementation, and keeps them focused on the task at hand. Helps the Product Owner maximize productivity. Maintain the backlog and release plans, publish reports to ensure the product owner is updated about the teams progress.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Avanade Scrum Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Own functional specification and overall design, guide team accordingly Mentor team in agile practices Involved in technical design and requirement analysis Undertake feasibility exercises and PoCs Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies - Sprint Planning, The Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demo/ Review and Sprint Retrospective Mediate the general conflict of goals between the development team and product owner Actively track the progress of Sprint on a daily basis
- Technical Experience : Must have experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory Adjust based on necessity Must have orientation on following technologies - net, Node JS, Azure and AWS Must have hands-on experience in implementing Agile delivery process in projects and helping project to transform to the same
- Professional Attributes : Should have Strong communication skills - both verbal written Should have good analytical skills Should have ability to work as a individual contributor
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Power BI Application Developer
Oracle BRM Functional Configuration Application Developer
Pegasystems Platform Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.