Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Execute as a Salesforce Lead Developer and Salesforce Architect; b Understand business and technical requirements and map them towards solutioning in Salesforce configuration and customization c Be hands on into APEX d Lead a team of junior developers 5-10 to manage delivery in Agile project; e Peer review code and deliverable to ensure quality deliverable as per industry best practices; f Design and Develop as individual contributor on Salesforce Apex
- Technical Experience : a A minimum of 5 years of experience in technology implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects; b At minimum of 5 years of experience developing Salesforce customizations Apex/VF, integrations SOAP/REST, and to develop and execute data migrations; c A minimum of 5 years of experience leading projects, technical project teams, and performing code reviews ; d Experience Architecting complex technical Cloud CRM solutions;
- Professional Attributes : a: Minimum 2 years experience in Salesforce Configuration, APEX and Salesforce; b: Minimum 6 months experience in lightning; c: Some experience working in AGILE Team is highly desirable d: Exp to implement basic Salesforce configurations like Proces Builders, Validation Rules, Layouts, Profiles
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Angular Application Developer
Work Load Automation Architecture and Design Application Developer
Business Requirement Analysis Tech Products& Offering Development Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.