Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Workday Core HCM
- Good To Have Skills :Workday Report Designer (BIRT)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Understand Workdays Implementation Methodology and use the methodology on implementation of projects.b: Analyze Workday release updates to understand impacts of feature changes, in relation to clients existing configuration.c: Resolve BIRT layout issues, understand and implement complex business rules logics.d: Configuring layout in the BP level related configuration and tenant setup.
- Technical Experience : a: Responsible for collaborating with clients to identify, define, and clarify technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports and configurations that confirm to best practices. b: Good knowledge of Datasets, Tables, Translations, BIRT security and development of Custom Reports.c: Good Knowledge on BIRT basic concepts and components.
- Professional Attributes : a: Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization.b: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision.
- Educational Qualification : a: Workday Report Designer BIRT certification. b: Certification in Workday Integration Core HCM.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.